ATTENTION ST. PATRICK’S HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Students entering grades 10, 11, & 12 in September 2015, please mark this important date in your calendar...
INFORMATION / PAYMENT AND PICK UP SESSION
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2015
(Grade 9 students, your session will be on Thursday, September 3, 2015)
Very soon, we will be welcoming students back to a new school year, at St. Patrick’s High School. As you are aware, the first day of classes will commence on Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 8:30 a.m.
In order to assist you in obtaining and/or providing the school with some important information, prior to classes beginning, we are having an information/payment and pick up session on Wednesday, September 2, 2015. Please see the times below for your grade...
· Grade 10 - 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
· Grade 11 - 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
· Grade 12 - 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Grade 9 students will meet on Thursday, September 3rd at 1:00 p.m.
Please join us in the school gymnasium, where you will be able to...
1. pick up your June 2015 report card, if you have not already done so;
2. pay your student fee ($45.00) and for grade 12 students only, your graduation fee ($50.00);
3. set up an “on-line banking” account for payments of sports fees, field trips, etc;
4. pick up your PrestoCard for the new school year;
5. pick up your timetable (note – this will indicate classes selected as of June 2015; Counsellors will not be making timetable changes, for the upcoming school year, until Friday, September 11, 2015); and
6. pick up your student “verification” form – to be returned to the main office on the first day of school, and other handouts, such as calendars, insurance forms, etc.